Emotion Watch Tests Love and Tells Time

Design submitted by Patrick from France.

Patrick says: Long ago I had this idea in mind and when I saw the “Intoxicated LCD Watch,” I said! “With Tokyoflash, anything is possible”.

It is a love tester. When we are in love, the pulse accelerates, of the puffs of heat invade us and the heart packs. The “emotion-Watch” makes it possible to measure the intensity of your love thanks to three buttons “sensitive touch screen”. The button of left makes it possible to measure the pulse, that of right-hand side your temperature and that of the medium gives you the synthesis of both by indicating to you your percentage of love (the central button is adjustable according to your emotivity.)

For all those wanting to know “how much” love their love.

“I love you, a little, a lot, passionately …”

When your lover asks: “Are you like me?”

Now you can finally answer the eternal question!

(WARNING, this watch can show you good or bad surprises.

Fortunately, the “emotion” button is adjustable according to its position, it can save you.)

Rating: 4.0/5
Emotion Watch Tests Love and Tells Time, 4.0 out of 5 based on 51 ratings

Tags: , , , , ,

25 Responses to “Emotion Watch Tests Love and Tells Time”

Not sure about testing affections, but this design looks awesome! 5y

Hi Patrick,
    I think I’m in the same boat as DZ here, I’m too much of an old cynic to buy into the love testing aspect. I could however buy into the style of this thing! It looks really great and the presentation is awesome, probably your best so far sir! I give you 5* for the design! Best of luck sir! :D

• avatar Patrick says:

Hi Pete, thank you for your vote and for your comment, but this watch is made primarily for “cynical old”, others do not necessarily have to do, ah ah ah.

Congratulations on your place on “http://sobadsogood.com” for the “Subway watch” selected in “36 Of The Most Ingenious & Unique Watches You’ll Ever See.”

• avatar Pete says:

Cheers Patrick! Yeah I forgot about that feature. My design is mentioned in the same sentance as some proper classics, its very flattering!
        Hopefully some of your designs will get the recognition they deserve soon :D

Thank you to all the team Tokyoflash for this new publication.

Very nice work Patrick! Trust a French guy to come up with a love watch! ;) 5Y

Special thanks to Paul R. for his patience and kindness.

6. avatar Gordon says:

Really fresh cool watch, great job!

7. avatar Glenn says:

if this can monitor my heart rate and give me a numeric reading, I will bring this to the gym :D

• avatar Patrick says:

Glenn, thank you for your interesting comment.
      Of course Glenn, this watch can check your pulse and if there needed your temperature, the heart is there for an easier approach with your future darling with this fun of the emotion.
      A girl or a man who laughs inevitably has humour, this watch helps to overcome your timidity and multiplies by 10 your chances to make a success of your rapprochement!

• avatar Patrick says:

Good idea to flirt at the gym, to join the useful one for the pleasant one!

8. avatar Lola says:

Simply wonderful. I love the emotion options. What a imagination, you are a great designer

9. avatar José says:

A good concept with many possibilities.
    My support. Good luck!! Patrick

10. avatar Ninth says:

Hmm… looks a little bit to medical for me. Anyway, interesting idea and nice renderings.

On the overall look aspect : I don’t like the digits orientation. The rest is good.

I find the idea interesting but I agree with Ninth on the “medical device” appearance.