Bracelet Sync watch lets you customise.

Design submitted by Valentin from the USA.

Valentin says: I have always wanted a bracelet-watch. one that looks exactly like a bracelet but can still tell time. uniquely.

The design is composed of links just like any bracelet, but each watch link with the time are label by h1, h2 – the links that tell the time and m1,m2 – the links that tell the minutes, these labels are in the back of the links, the reason is that, you can re-arrange the links to any position you want since its a bracelet. each link is its own watch but they still sync with each other. Telling the time is easy, its square digits with the centre absent so that it gives it a cryptic look.

I see anyone wearing this watch due to its sleek and easy to wear, for every situation or everyday wear.

Its a link bracelet that can tell time easy.

Rating: 3.9/5
Bracelet Sync watch lets you customise., 3.9 out of 5 based on 43 ratings

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

11 Responses to “Bracelet Sync watch lets you customise.”

1. avatar Brandon says:

Very clever design! I like how the numbers are hidden until you actually learn how to read it! Good job! 5Y :D

2. avatar Bryce says:

I like very much! Good job. It’s always funny to me how hard I try to decipher the digits and then they wind up being extremely easy to understand once you understand how. Also a very original design. I don’t know how easily the customized portion will turn out to be but customized watches or anything are always a plus for me. If this is made. I will definitely buy. I love the classic look of it. And I hope the LEDs will always be on. Good job! 5! And yes!

Hi Valentin, nice work mate. GMTA on the digits, I have also got a design submitted with digits using a similar principle. The re-orderable links is a cool edition! Maybe you could add extra time telling links too, so if you wanted seconds or date as well you could buy the extra links. Like Bryce I don’t know how makable it is but my fingers are crossed such is possible! 5/Y best of luck! :D

Good job on the graphics but the digits aren’t original.

5. avatar alex322 says:

Love it! 5/*

6. avatar Firdaus says:

LED right? I think this watch can be made very good! I don’t fancy the digits but I can imagine it would look decent in person.

7. avatar V@LENTIN says:

I thank every one for your comments:)

8. avatar john says:

Great idea, have wanted a similar watch for a long time, the bracelet idea I mean. Very slick simple design. Digits even if not original are great, nice and simple once u know how to read it. I would buy right now

I like the digits. I would prefer if the 10′s where higher than the 1′s.

However, I already have a LED watch hidden in a bracelet. ( samouraï watches )

I would pass.