Four designs. Four ways of telling time.

Designs submitted by Timur from Kyrgyzstan.

Timur submitted 4 unique watch designs in 2 color tones.  Each design has a different way of telling time.

Rating: 4.3/5
Four designs. Four ways of telling time. , 4.3 out of 5 based on 65 ratings

Tags: , , , ,

23 Responses to “Four designs. Four ways of telling time.”

1. avatar Timur says:

Thanks tokyoflash!!!

2. avatar Cholpon says:

I would really buy this. I”ve never seen before smth like this. And I”ve been observing this guy from Kyrgystan he is really genius. I like what he is doing.

3. avatar uniman says:

so wonderful! I`d like second watch.

Wow the Timeloop is absolutely great! The best way to implement roman numerals I think. The Timespectrum looks cool too. The Timescale is also nice. While the two latter ones have a stylish aspect, they are maybe not innovative enough. Maybe. But the Timeloop is really new, creative, good looking! 5*/YES for that!! Good luck Timur!

I have to agree with Sam here, all of the designs look cool as we have come to expect from Timur :) but the top watch “Time Loop” is by far the most unique and interesting! Cool way to make Roman numerals modern and funky! Good job sir! 5/Y best of luck! :D

Yes, “Time Loop” really beautiful, I have a little difficulty telling time, but coming from me, it’s normal, I have to lean a little more on reading.
    Very nice presentation and nice work in 3D.
    5 * / Yes.

I agree with Sam and Pete, the Time Loop is the most original and my favourite. The mesh style isn’t really to my liking, however. The other ones remind more too much of something I’ve already seen. For effort and originality of Time Loop, I’ve given you five/yes. Good luck!

8. avatar Heather says:

best execution of roman numerals I’ve seen. 5*
    I agree with others about the other designs, however.

Hi Timur. I like “Time Loop” best cos of the pretty pattern. :D For me, it’s a pity the V’s are a different height to the other numerals, but the whole thing is beautifully presented. :) Good luck with it!

10. avatar gordon says:

TIME LOOP! TIME LOOP! TIME LOOP! (PUNN INTENDED)

11. avatar xian says:

Yep, TimeLoop is the clear design achievement here I think. Not sure how to vote when it shared by 3 other less ground-breaking designs, but I agree that TimeLoop is brilliantly designed and executed.

12. avatar Cheon says:

Amazing Idea! Good luck!

13. avatar Laszlo says:

I like the Time Loop, but the Timescale is reminds me my old “Wasp” concept (http://blog.tokyoflash.com/2011/01/buzzing-led-watch-concept/#more-4868).
    5 stars and yes for Time Loop.

14. avatar Cholpon says:

When you are going to produce these watches? Can you tell me the time-frame really when I can buy them?

15. avatar Jorge Luis says:

I remember see the TimeScale (the Laszlo’s version) and TimeSpectrum before.
    But I really like the “Time Loop” design, it remins me the Fringer game from the Microsoft Entertainment Pack. (http://dflinks.narod.ru/games/games_images/Microsoft_Entertainment_Pack_Puzzle_Collection_fringer.gif)
    5*/Yes.

16. avatar Jose says:

My support for “Time Loop” design.
    A very interesting concept. Like it.
    5*/Y. Good luck!! :)

17. avatar Timur says:

Thank you very much all, for the vote and support!

18. avatar Timur says:

I would like to of at least one of these watches has become a real:)

They are all interesting concept, but I prefer the “timescale” & “time loop” (black case/red light).