Hard Way LED Watch Concept

Design submitted by Laszlo from Hungary.

The hard or the easy way?  The easy mode a simple digital mode, but the hard mode is very cryptic when you don’t know the solution. You can change the mode of the time telling method on this watch. The upper two digits indicates the hours and the lower two digits is the minutes.

Rating: 4.8/5
Hard Way LED Watch Concept, 4.8 out of 5 based on 311 ratings

Tags: , , , , , ,

23 Responses to “Hard Way LED Watch Concept”

1. avatar Laszlo says:

Thanks TF for adding this concept to the blog!

2. avatar Jordan from Canada says:

Geez, that is the hard way O.o I can see it being very confusing at first but after a bit of getting used to I would love it to bits <3

5*, yes, and that wrist looks vaguely familiar ;) Good luck Laszlo!

3. avatar Leonard Lee Kah Khiong says:

Very simple and not hard to read! A good creativity way of reading time! You have my fully support on this one! Well done!

The time telling method is simple, cryptic but easy when you know how. I like the shape of the case, very tidy looking overall. The only issue I have is it doesnt get me hot under the collar. Maybe it would look more exciting as an LED watch? Dunno. Either way very support worthy 5/Y Best of luck! :D

5. avatar Firdaus says:

The display concept seems familiar to something awesome I ever seen, but couldn’t remember what. I like this design as it is, feasible to be manufactured and look casually okay. Well done Laszlo!

6. avatar xian says:

Yeah, I dig this!

7. avatar Jun Fan Lee says:

this is aweeeeeeeeesome

I’m a fan of these numbers. I think that’s the best display that uses just squares. It’s perfect because it’s minimalistic AND readable at the same time. Here we have the well known numbers but only their corners points – very nice! Good luck Laszlo!

9. avatar Laszlo says:

Thank you for your appreciation and your wish!

I like this one. The overall look is nice. Both mode are nice and it’s also nice to have both choice in one watch. It would be nicer to have it in LCD. If it was, I would buy. 5*.