Tiny Dots watch generates bold patterns for easily read time

Design submitted by Laszlo from Hungary.

Laszlo says: It’s a simple LCD watch design. The time is always on display.

Massive, stylish case and strap. The position of dots on the display than the traditional numbers, except for the middle four spots. These are just a one-minute show. Very easy to read the time. The display background was always lighting paint coating (20 years of continuous light output).
This highly increases the battery life. The inverted display mode is also available.

Rating: 3.6/5
Tiny Dots watch generates bold patterns for easily read time, 3.6 out of 5 based on 606 ratings

Tags: , , ,

31 Responses to “Tiny Dots watch generates bold patterns for easily read time”

1. avatar jfrofro says:

So simple a design and such a great look. Needs to have a day/night always on type screen I think would make it great.

2. avatar Heather says:

If it’s not huge, I want it! 5*

3. avatar Cory says:

I like this design a lot, Laszlo! It’s reminiscent of S-mode Oberon watch, and that is not a bad thing. I like how sleek it is, the circles, the order that the single minutes fill in. Love it.

I agree with Heather on the size… I think if it is made at about the same dimensions as Hanko it would be killer.

5/y all the way.

4. avatar Larry Cohen says:

I just love Tokyo Flash Watches, I just can’t afford them all!!! But this design is fantastic

Very simple and stylish! easy to read and bold too! 5 stars and Yes Sir!

This is a reading system I have in my head, simple and effective, Laszlo did it.
    5 * / Yes.

5•/♥

I like the smooth and simple design with some manly edges. The time telling is easy and looks really good! I like how the dots gets smaller towards the outside. I just had the idea, how about having 60 small second dots as outer ring? That could work :)

I love the cool simplicity of this design, Scheffer. Nice colours too. I feel like I could just sit back and watch it when I’m feeling stressed out and wait for Mickey Mouse to show up in the middle. :D

9. avatar Firdaus public says:

Do you know dalmatian dog? There’s type of people who love it, so goes for this watch design. Fans of dalmatian dog will surely go crazy with this watch design… A good theme indeed!

10. avatar Dianekmt says:

Nice design, simple and stylish.

Diane.

11. avatar Fiendonfire says:

Ive been dying to get my hands on the 7r0n watch. The turn out from the concept wasn’t that bad. Although I wish it was just a bit more vibrant. Now they are out of stock! This design layout is similar and easier to replicate. Make it look like the picture, and make it nice and bright, now you’ve got yourself a great time piece!

12. avatar Laszlo says:

I wish you a Happy New Year .

13. avatar mkornel says:

Ez aztán a pontos óra :)
    LIKE!

14. avatar BurrisPatti says:

Following the definite data of famous specialists, number of students use the essay editing service consequently.