Drive, the Argentinian concept design.

Design submitted by Francisco Lupin from Argentina.

A concept watch design that combines steel and leather creating a contrast. The time is shown traditionally with analogue hands and there are various dials and cogs to add interest..

Rating: 3.6/5
Drive, the Argentinian concept design., 3.6 out of 5 based on 78 ratings

Tags: ,

8 Responses to “Drive, the Argentinian concept design.”

1. avatar GabrielBB says:

TahI like very much the ideea (even is not very Tokyoflashy).

I like it because is complicated, there are many features, the colours, the hexagonal shape.

The strap with black dots is very interesting. and it goes perfect with the black case and aluminiuim parts.

I don’t understand all the functions of the watch. Can be more specific ?

2. avatar Kraplax says:

I agree with GabrielBB – not TokyoFlashy. Really, not very interesting. but looks quite nice. Wouldn’t buy, but 4 stars.

3. avatar Avatara says:

Agreed. It’s not Tokyoflash, but it’s interesting nonetheless. I do like the strap and it’s got kind of a Formula One feel about it. These concept submissions are really cool, well done to you Francisco!

4. avatar varhodes says:

Interesting design. I think I’d like band better if it were orange to match the cogs/watch hands.

5. avatar Tokyo Pimp says:

Hmm not really Tokyoflash. But looks like a nice 3d image. What is unique about this design? Maybe non Tokyoflash customers would like this very much.

6. avatar said says:

nice but not Tokyoflash to me. I don t understand why it is here actually!

7. avatar Lufromcalab says:

It is a striking design. With the contrast of colours on the watch face and the strap, it stands out. I would add this one to my collection.
    Even though it is not ‘Tokyoflashy’, it’s a very sharp design.

8. avatar Jared says:

I like: Colors, band, complexity, face shape
    Dislike: Nothing. Very cool.