Twist II evolution, LED watch design

Design submitted by Patrick from France.

Patrick says: An update to the original Twist Watch design.

This is a watch that is activated by rotating 30 ° to the right of the upper part of the housing. Animation (active) LEDs illuminates surrounding. An alarm also activates the LEDs in the closed position of the case. Refillable by USB cable.

Any person (man or woman) enjoying originality.

I’ve never seen a watch activating this way … until now …?

Rating: 4.0/5
Twist II evolution, LED watch design, 4.0 out of 5 based on 57 ratings

Tags: , , ,

23 Responses to “Twist II evolution, LED watch design”

Very cool Patrick, the original version was a little colourful for my taste where as this is cool and retro futuristic! I would buy! Very nice re-design! 5/Y Best of luck sir! :D

2. avatar Firdaus R says:

wow even better than before. I’m confused either red or green one. both looking soo cool. I like the funky idea!

You know I like this idea Patrick. Good luck with it! 5Y :)

I haven’t looked at the details, but this is very tasty indeed! 5y

Relly cool improvement to the original design in my eyes. Still crazy but way more stylish. Cool way to activate the time. Nice facette look. Good luck Monsieur!!

• avatar Patrick says:

Sam thank you for your comment, I am content that you took time to look at this revisited project knowing that you are very occupied.

6. avatar xian says:

Beautiful renderings, Patrick! I wasn’t frequenting the blog when you posted your original design, but this version has great geometry! I love the idea of half the hour markers being hidden until activated. 5 stars and thumbs up!

7. avatar Heather says:

hey, patrick – sorry it took me a while to comment here — holiday activities held me up :)
    i really like this design – looks super cool when not showing time, and even more super cool when showing time..really easy to read, and cool looking, with an awesome “twist” on how to activate the time display. the pyramid shape is reminiscent of kisai x, which i love too, of course. ;)
    i would buy this – blue is my favorite. 5*

I just thought I’d comment on this one again as its cool and deserves more comments than it is getting! I hope this version answers any doubts that TF had about the original. You deserve a little luck Patrick! ;)

9. avatar Mark says:

This is an awesome and exciting way to tell time. If tokyoflash.com were to produce these watches, I would definitely purchase one!

10. avatar Jose says:

A great review Patrick. I love it.
    The diamond shape makes it very attractive … plus twist interaction, is brilliant.
    I agree with Pete.
    Good luck
    5/Y_:)

With a great delay, independent of my will, I thank all the team of Tokyoflash which publishes my projects, even old and modified.

The time activation is super-nice. I like the overall look. 5*