Futuristic vent watch goes Cybernetic

A strong looking concept with an asymmetrical shape. The brushed metal finish runs through the case and strap. Twelve vertical cuts are made in the case through which green digital tube LEDs display the time. Hours 1-12 progressing along the top from left to right, increments of 5 minutes progress across the bottom from left to right and four single minutes are shown in the far right column. Guide numbers are embossed onto the case above and below the display.

Rating: 4.2/5
Futuristic vent watch goes Cybernetic, 4.2 out of 5 based on 74 ratings

Tags:

7 Responses to “Futuristic vent watch goes Cybernetic”

1. avatar Tokyo Pimp says:

Great Design, very industrial looking. Reminds me of a cheese grater. I like how the case and strap come together as well.

2. avatar tokyohunter says:

Love this design, really hope this gets made.Would buy it straightaway.
    Would like to see an option in black matt rather than aluminium… and option of leds in either white or blue.
    or even a white led combined with white case+strap.
    Possible to show renders of these options to get more feedback?

3. avatar GabrielBB says:

Yes, I would buy this one for sure.

It looks very futuristic, is stylish and very modern.

As I mention for other concepts, I will like to haver a wider strap for this one also !

Great job !

4. avatar cocopop@shaw.ca says:

Awesome, Only thing I would change is, *** a 3 and 9 on the hours and a 15 and 45 on the minutes, also make it stainless steel this looks like aluminum. and finally being able to change colors from green to red to blue would be great.

5. avatar pm says:

I tend to like the asymmetrical designs, so I am a bit partial to this. The case and strap are a very good uniform design. The ‘brushed’ effect is very good. I like the ‘cuts’ in the case and the use of the straight lines of colour. I would make the hours longer and the minutes shorter in length. ‘Wow’ factor could be increased by using different colours for the hours/mins etc. I would also include a day/date feature.

I like the metallic and robust look. You can use it and do not need to be afraid to hit a car :P

Asymmetry: yummy. Vertical cuts: cool. Off LEDs show the time: very nice.

I would buy it :D

7. avatar said says:

Nice design! I like it truly like it much but I already got a Denshoku which I love… I m not sure I would buy a so similar watch.