Path LCD watch visualises your journey through time.

Design submitted by Laszlo from Hungary.

Laszlo says: I wanted to show the time’s path with many small segment and… this is the result.

In this vision an ever-changing pattern show the current time.

Rating: 4.9/5
Path LCD watch visualises your journey through time., 4.9 out of 5 based on 264 ratings

Tags: , , , , ,

20 Responses to “Path LCD watch visualises your journey through time.”

1. avatar pawel says:

This is a really cool idea, so simple! Remember the classic game called “nibbles”?

I like this one Laszlo, it’s very simple, easy to understand and stylish. The only issue for me is that at some times examples it reminds me of Sam’s Genesis design. Although your time telling is much simpler. I wouldn’t want to have to decide between the two that is for sure. 5/Y best of luck sir! :D

3. avatar Firdaus says:

I think the watch display is totally awesome! I like the animation, looking like some reading is going on. Fully support from me, and Good Luck sir! 5/Y!

4. avatar Martakus says:

This looks great! Even though it´s just another look at the analogue watches, it looks really different! I think I´d buy this ;-)

5. avatar Nev says:

A great design, Laszlo. A simple analogue concept, but with a TokyoFlash look. An easy 5*/Y

6. avatar xian says:

This is awesome! The only thing I’d change is the name: Ride the Lightning!

Looks cool indeed. I like whole display. Thanks for the mention Pete :) Maybe this is a more confortable way to tell the time. I like it and I’d want it 5*/YES :)

8. avatar Jose says:

I agree with master Sam.
    Great concept. Good luck master Laszlo.
    5/Y

9. avatar mastiandroid5 says:

Excellent design. Very different perspective. This will be my second Tokyoflash watch for sure…

Congrats on the good design!

I like the overall look. I like square case when there’s no hands. It remind me of the Maru, with the addition of the seconds & markers (which are a plus).