End of the world? The sky people are coming!

Design submitted by Firdaus from Malaysia.

Firdaus says: A watch from our brothers and sisters, dwellers of the sky. Delta. Secret code. Beyond terrestrial. Military conspiracy? The hidden truth. Only time will tell.

The time is crystal clear, but only limited to you, for the north and the south are one, so the time is decoded.

The watch for the people of the sky, or for one who soon would be.

The watch that unites separation, for only with unity mankind may inherit the world. Only with unity you can see the time crystal clear. This is neither alpha nor omega. This is Delta.

Rating: 4.2/5
End of the world? The sky people are coming!, 4.2 out of 5 based on 83 ratings

Tags: , , , , , ,

28 Responses to “End of the world? The sky people are coming!”

Good to see you back on the blog, Firdy! 5y

2. avatar Justin says:

Nice job I like this! It has a very stealth look and the LED choices are cool. I think I would pick purple because its different. 5 stars!

Great graphics as usual Firdy! I guess that’s why the rating is so ludicrously high. The numbers, however, aren’t terribly original. As a puzzle designer, I’ve seen the same idea done SO many times. I think it’s even been used on this blog before. If I buy a watch, I want to see something I haven’t seen before. Having said that, quite a few of TF’s watches fall into that category too.

• avatar mushy says:

Sorry but that’s the truth.

• avatar mushy says:

“Having said that, quite a few of TF’s watches fall into that category too.” Oops didn’t mean to insult TF. What I mean is that it’s still possible TF might consider making this watch. :)

• avatar Naggarok says:

I wouldn’t think they’d mind; this blog’s here to give TF’s customers a say in what they get. Nothing wrong with that. And if it ends up all bit alike, well.. such is internet democracy. :)

That said, it’s obvious that TF blog and the comments section have preferences that lean quite heavily towards a certain kind of watch, and how they’re presented.

I guess we’re the oddballs around here :P

• avatar Firdaus says:

Thank you King-san. I know, I understand, I can conclude your comments as a word…… but yeah, I’m a human too, I know your feeling. I think I’d better not choosing to be a self proclaim, arrogant here. So I take your words positively. Denial syndrome be used to lead people astray. No hurt to digest anything good. Cheers!

4. avatar Jordan from Canada says:

I somewhat agree with mushy. The graphics are fantastic but the method isn’t super one of a kind. That being said, I do love the look of this and it was executed very nicely.

If I had a day to think on this, I might enjoy this design more, but unfortunately, the world ends in a little over 23 hours (in my timezone ;) ) so for now, it’s a 4*/no from me.

Great design though, as usual :) Best of luck with it!

Not an entirely new idea but looks very cool and is easily makeable. Nice work as usual from master Fir! 5/Y Best of luck sir! :D

6. avatar Firdaus says:

This is indeed one of very old designs of mine Pete. I only be able to render it recently. Thanks for your support and good luck to you too!

Likeylike :) I like the sharp edges and the symmetry you picked. I also like the digits and the separation so each half looks like an independent display which looks super cryptic but actually super easy. WIth the right price this baby is mine! Also great presentation Fir. Nice artworks. Welcome back and good luck!!

For these holiday season, I want to love everyone.
    5 * and Yes and Merry Christmas to all!

Am I going mad or has my comment from Friday dissapeared? @o@

I like the way the screen/case are done. I would prefer if the 2 buttons where on the right side.