Design submitted by Ignacio from Spain.
Ignacio says: Curiously, I had a pencil which projected three shadows. That inspired me for a design that, after modification, resulted in this design (which is quite different, the original design consisting of circles).
I made simple images but I hope they can convey the idea.
To read the time on this design, we need to look in the 5 areas where lines connect:
* The 1st shows the hours from 1 to 12.
* The 2nd and 3rd shows the minutes, 2nd for the tens (10 to 50) and 3rd for single minutes (1 to 9).
* The 4th and 5th shows the seconds just as the minutes, 4th for the tens and the 5th for simple minutes.
It has 4 buttons:
* One to turn the greatest light.
* Three normal, after hold for two seconds, you can change the hours, minutes or seconds.
It will appeal to everyone who likes the stylish, simple yet complicated.