Reactor LED Watch Design with Economy Mode

Design submitted by Patrick from France.

Patrick says: “I wanted to draw a watch with the maximum number of LEDs possible, with lots of animations, before fixing the exact time. This is a watch design for those who love the LEDs with full animation.”

Check out the diagram below for full information. Designed to look like a reactor, this watch concept has a “full mode” and an “economy mode”. Economy mode saves power by lighting less LEDs to display the time. Both modes display the time in a straight forward manner.

A button on the side of the watch activates the functions. Hours are shown by LEDs on the outside (case) and minutes are shown inside the case within the circular sections. This design also features an AM/PM mode and date mode. Let Patrick know what you think of his design and if you would like to see it become reality, vote below.

Rating: 3.3/5
Reactor LED Watch Design with Economy Mode, 3.3 out of 5 based on 174 ratings

Tags: , , ,

13 Responses to “Reactor LED Watch Design with Economy Mode”

1. avatar Toys says:

very very cool, i love all those LEDs together.

• avatar Patrick says:

I’m just like you, Toys, a watch is more beautiful LED Full version, but if you want to save your batteries, you also has another version.

• avatar Toys says:

Using the “other” version for saving batteries is throwing away your money(LOL), because what makes this watch impressive it the amount af LEDs together, also to make it even more outstanding: trying to make the circular sections move around in circles, that will just be hillarious, it maybe be very difficult to do it, and may cost a lot of power battery but there’s USB, and if there is more space a 2GB memory. Maybe this last part is too much but why not join together time and “space” in a watch?(maybe by mini SD cards) (LOL), seriously i’m fed up of carrying my pendrive around.

• avatar Patrick says:

Move the circles of minutes in the circle of the Hours, it involves physical movement in the watch, a technique that would be pretty crazy awesome!
          If possible? It’s really a great idea, Toys.

2. avatar logan says:

Nice animation, Patrick. I think this is my favorite of your designs so far. I like the two different shapes of LEDs together.

• avatar Patrick says:

Thank you Logan, whenever I draw a new watch, I’m always amazed at comments, but I confess it makes me happy!

3. avatar Onno Smits says:

Pretty cool design! Especially like the LED’s that reach the outside of the casing.

Oh nice! I like the use of form and the image behind that design. Reactor is a gool idea and a cool name. I also like the outer LEDs wich bend over the edge. Well for me it is a little too much LEDs but besides that I can see this watch in stores :) Time reading is much easier than on you other watches – I like it. Really good watch Patrick!

• avatar Patrick says:

I especially like the simplicity, like you Sam, but a little too much LEDs, it is a Watch to have fun the festival!
      Thank you for your comments always interesting.

5. avatar Aphosno says:

That watch is the opposite of boring :) I’d wear it when i go out. Hot reactor watch!

6. avatar vanszagen says:

I want 60 pieces of LEDs and a very large battery. Anyway … ;(

7. avatar said says:

Hey pretty nice Patrick! The animation makes it look very cool!

• avatar Patrick says:

I am fortunate to have a Barcode Blue LED and there are at least 5 different animations and really incredibly entertaining (they go off alone at night, a feast), the Reactor, it would be nice to go there as much minimum. To look the hour becomes a recreation!