Metal Cut LED Watch Design

Design submitted by Genghis from France.

A minimalistic watch design concept with a strong personality, the LED lines on this watch seems to be cutting the solid metal case into two parts.

The case is made of aluminum alloy and the strap of matte black material.  Time is displayed when pressing one of the two buttons on the right side of the watch.  Lines are divided into segments of hours, 10-minute group, and single minutes.  Although time is shown on a single line, it is easy and quick to read.

Rating: 3.4/5
Metal Cut LED Watch Design, 3.4 out of 5 based on 81 ratings

Tags: , ,

6 Responses to “Metal Cut LED Watch Design”

1. avatar Gabriel Balas-Baconschi says:

I am not sure that this one is for me. Maybe a little more developed, maybe the shape is to simple. Maybe a metal strap with the same sign. It looks like the concept is not finnished.

I like the ideea of the design, the point is the led is spliting somehow the metal case in 2 separate areas.

Maybe a separating area between hours, 10 minutes and single minutes could be usefull, because otherwise is is difficult to understand the time.

Congratulations Genghis !!!

2. avatar Avatara says:

Quite like this myself. Would be perfect on the wrist of a super hero. Especially the red one. The overall look is nice and I like the brushed finish to the metal. Looks a tad hard to read instantly, that would be my only negative comment, but then again, it never takes long to master. I am a fan of the simple square metal designs with minimalistic faces. I’ll snap this one up if it makes it! Good luck Genghis!

3. avatar said says:

this is a strong concept as I like! Cutting the watch metal case to show the light!!! Very very good!!

4. avatar Aphosno says:

Cutted metal look cool. Nice new idea for a watch.

Oh you updated! The new design (the upper one, for those who read this for the first time) looks even cooler. Nice work!

6. avatar franchute says:

me cago en la leche de los putos relojes estos
    el cerebro no meda para mas
    estoy hechando un por las orejas