Flying Watch – LEDs in Orbit

Design submitted by Patrick from France.

The innovation in this concept LED watch is the “Free Push” which enables the LEDs to illuminate with the push of a finger or other body part without using the other hand, with a”beep” sound when pressed on the half-sphere center (see figure below). “If you have one hand occupied, you can turn the clock on against the cheek or on the hip!”

Patrick describes this concept as a watch for all those who come from another galaxy; female, male, android. We like the fun presentation and the consistency of design across the case and strap. A simple design with a timeless theme that has an innovative edge with the push button sensor.

Rating: 2.7/5
Flying Watch - LEDs in Orbit, 2.7 out of 5 based on 39 ratings

Tags: , , ,

9 Responses to “Flying Watch – LEDs in Orbit”

1. avatar Tokyo Pimp says:

Love the case, looks like a UFO for sure. Would be cool if it had some sound effect for an alarm, and rotating lights!

2. avatar Rodpa says:

its out of this wooooorld! ha ha

I dont know if i would wear this, but the black one looks awesome.
    I would like a wall clock like this.

3. avatar Avatara says:

I love the theme and the clever little activation button. I don’t think i’d look cool wearing this though. It would be like wearing a satellite dish on my arm.

4. avatar Yo says:

just Waooo it’s abelivable,i hope tokyoflash make this watch…the new world need that…vert good job Patrick…you are the best designer of this site…good luck

Nice retro Roswell look. Not my taste, but I must say, it is cool. The “flying” bugs ma a little. You are referring to “flying saucer” but maybe it’s an UTTO, an undefined time telling object, lol. Good work man.

6. avatar honda says:

フロントからボタンを押すのがカッコイイですね。提案なんですが、10分を表示する5個のLEDを少し回転させて30分が一番下にくるようにしたらもっとわかりやすいんじゃないですかね?

7. avatar Cherubim says:

I like the design…cool!!!

8. avatar said says:

That s a very old school ufo shape watch flying in the blog here! With Leds in the orbit… yeah, nice. I would love to see something like that much more refined in a real 3D rendering with awesome details though!

9. avatar amal says:

i would like to buy this product please give me its details by mail specially the cost.