Shadow, Grand Lodge wristwear

Design submitted by Gabriel Balas-Baconschi.

This watch design is based on the masonry symbol. Since they are like an organisation in shadow, I think the black colour is great. The compass has 12 LEDs, which show the hours and the square has also 12 leds, each one for 5 minutes. The letter G from center, is divided into 4, each part for one single minute. In the top of the compass, there is a circle, which care show am/pm. The outer circle, is made like a star, each line for one second. I think showing the seconds looks very dynamic.

Rating: 3.5/5
Shadow, Grand Lodge wristwear, 3.5 out of 5 based on 45 ratings

Tags: ,

6 Responses to “Shadow, Grand Lodge wristwear”

1. avatar GabrielBB says:

I am mega happy that you like my ideea of this concept and put it here in this section.

The 3d view is awesome, I like the black colour and the embossed metal strap.

Please, produce it !

2. avatar Tokyo Pimp says:

Nice Gabriel. Reminds me of a 70s Sci Fi Movie. Really different from the other designs!

3. avatar david brophy says:

Very smart design Gabriel. Following on from the shadow theme it would be really cool to see a “Big Brother” version where the “G” is replaced by the “All seeing eye” inside a triangle. The three sides of the triangle would indicate the first 3 minutes and for the fourth minute the eye would light up to give the appearance that the watch is watching you, every 5 minutes.

• avatar GabrielBB says:

Thanks David. In fact, I thought that an Illuminati theme sounds pretty interesting. I will think about it :) it reminds me of Orwell’s novel, “1984″, with the first mention of the Big Brother :)

4. avatar said says:

Love the case and the graphic but I m not part of this community, so it would feel strange to wear it!!

• avatar GabrielBB says:

I am not part of this community either. But I like the shapes of the symbol, and the equilibrium between the compass and the square. This is the reason I develop it.