Robot

A convex case finished with a polished coating gives this concept a minimalist look. The interface has robotic character, with three circles indicating hours, groups of 5 minutes and single minutes with red LEDs.

Rating: 3.8/5
Robot, 3.8 out of 5 based on 44 ratings

Tags:

9 Responses to “Robot”

1. avatar mattbanzon says:

i dont understand how the time is 9:31.

Is it a mistake??

I see the time as 11:58 ;)

• avatar shinyoka says:

I take it as u just playing around lol, Just in case, look at the position of the gray spots

• avatar GabrielBB says:

No, is not a mistake. The hour position is indicated by the red led which is not lighted. same for the minutes.

I like it, but I prefer some other shape, not circle. I prefer rectangular shapes. Maybe an hexagon it would be great. And a silver titanium color sounds excellent.

It is difficult to choose the answer No, because I like all the watches produced by TokyoFlash.

• avatar Tokyoflash Japan Product Design Studio says:

Sorry about that, should have made it clearer. The time is indicated by the unlit LEDs.

2. avatar eternally says:

LOVE this one. It would also be great in black, with either red or purple display.

3. avatar pm says:

I like this one a lot. I like the round shape, it makes for variety (compared to the other TFlash watches). I like how the time is displayed. I think the PM indicator could be placed outwith the time circles, perhaps in one of the corners of the screen. I think a day/date feature would be good as well. Looks great in silver, but having a black option would also be good. There is almost something ‘retro’ about it, which I like a lot.

4. avatar Krolik says:

Love the design – I want one now!!!!

Rememberd this site as I need a new watch but the Rogue design has now sold out – Boo Hoo !!!

Might be tempeded by Changing Lanes, though.

5. avatar Avatara says:

This reminds me a little bit of Twelve Five Nine Q. This one does have a robotic edge, the display is almost like a face. I think red suits quite well. Not my favourite design but it’s definitely cool.